In light of the current spread of COVID-19 please ensure:
- All appointments will be telephone triage only. the receptionist will ask for your symptoms and then pass your details to the clinician to call you back. if the clinician decides to see you at the practice – they will inform you.
- Your medication is in date and ordered in time, if you do not have a nominated chemist EPS – the practice will make a nomination to the nearest chemist for you to avoid unnecessary attendance to the surgery. We will be taking prescription orders over the phone.
- Do not walk into surgery please ring only and we will assist you
- If you develop flu like symptoms- cough, shortness of breath or a temperature of 37.8 and above- stay at home for 7 days. DO NOT COME INTO THE SURGERY OR GO TO A&E.
- You do not need to call NHS 111 to go into self-isolation. If symptoms worsen during home isolation or are no better after 7 days contact NHS 111 online at 111.nhs.uk. If you have no internet access, they should call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
- Wash your hands regularly – 20 seconds each time.